Marketing Automation Strategy and Execution
Marketing Automation (MA) is no longer just for Enterprise-level businesses and with a long buying cycle purchases. The certified automation experts at VIB will help you explore a solution to fit your business needs, budget, and future goals. MA efforts will start with an analysis of current email tactics, if any, and a phased strategy to support short and long-term goals. This first phase typically involves updating email templates and creating a few simple drip campaigns to quickly produce results. Combined with lead-generation tactics, this can be a very effective step towards nurturing leads into customers.
Based on goals, budget, and the success of phase one – a secondary phase can then be implemented to add in automation and segmentation. Personalization is the key to many successful business models, and the ability of MA to remove manual work and to target customers based on behavior is simplified in the platforms we use. Utilizing tools such as HubSpot, SharpSpring, Marketo, Mailchimp, and other MA Platforms (selected based on needs, audience, budget, and complexity) is our specialty and allows for ease of use and scalability once the initial build is completed. Additional phases can include data integration, deliverability audits, triggered messaging, lead scoring and grading, multi-segment dynamic content, and using MA as a marketing hub.
We customize the platform, manage the tools, create the content, and handle your database or do an audit on an existing MA platform, organize and manage your instance, and help you build a strategy that suits your needs. Some companies invest in the platform, but don’t have the expertise to get true value out of the tools – that is where VIB fills the gap. Our certified Marketing Automation experts can make sense of the technical elements and creative components, and create solutions customized for your business. Our certifications include HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot, and extensive training in Maropost and Mailchimp. Another benefit of MA platforms is that many include native integrations with social media platforms, CRM, ERP, and have built in forms and tracking for your website(s) and landing pages.
What to expect when working with VIB Marketing Agency:
- Audit of Current State – We will review your current email marketing efforts, if any, and suggest a customized strategy for your business needs and budget. Depending on industry, company size, content, and database we will recommend a strategy moving forward and keep you informed along the way. Our certified strategists will develop a phased approach, to avoid a huge upfront cost and get you a high ROI throughout the process.
- Martech Consultation – Marketing Automation requires technology, but we can start the process small and scale up, evaluate your current Martech stack, or move you directly into a permanent premium platform – all dependent on budget and needs. Our team is trained and certified in several platforms, so we’ll find the right one for your stage of development.
- Platform Build – We specialize in new MA instances and in getting value out of existing platforms. Our team can train you in some of the processes along the way, or simply manage your MA platform and report on key metrics at regularly scheduled intervals. We maintain well-organized and easy-to-manage systems that just make sense.
- Content and Templates – VIB has a team of copywriters, front-end developers, and content management strategists. We know how to make your message stand out and can develop all your copy and content or fine-tune what you already have. Based on a customized MA plan, we will create a content development strategy that fits your needs and catches your ideal customers’ attention.
- Marketing Automation Management – Once we get your platform built, your content developed, and your flows created, we can monitor your platform and adjust as needed. Adding additional pieces, scaling your instance, and reporting at regular intervals can all be delivered through continued VIB MA management.
- Multi-channel integration – Most Marketing Automation platforms are built to integrate with various other digital channels. We can monitor touchpoints, qualify leads, alert other departments, and integrate with existing CRM or ERP platforms. Automate your processes with MA and see the significant value that it can offer with the help of the experts at VIB.
Free Marketing Automation Consultation
Send us some information on your current state, industry, goals, needs and budget concerns. We will collaborate with our strategic experts and develop a plan and estimate for a first phase, with Martech suggestions. There is no obligation and we can discuss if that is the best fit for your organization. Marketing Automation is scalable, so starting at a different level is typically an option.
Our marketing automation team is certified in Marketo, HubSpot, Pardot and other marketing automation platforms. We manage targeted, personalized campaigns based on prospects’ past interactions with your company. Contact us today if you’re interested in leveraging this powerful marketing automation technology to make your communications more relevant and effective.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation
Connect with your customers through market strategy development, social media marketing, search engine advertising, marketing collateral, press releases, a highly searchable and professionally written website, and so much more. Let us secure your place in the 22nd century and modernize your business marketing.
We’ll treat your Very Important Business as if it’s our own. Our marketing plans, public relations campaigns and red carpet customer service will surpass your company’s goals and expectations.
Why Choose VIB?
- Our proven system consistently delivers above-average ROI for the lowest investment.
- We do in months what takes others years!
- We approach marketing like a science: continually gathering and analyzing data, targeting, tweaking, and monitoring your campaigns.
- Working with us is like having a marketing team at a fraction of the cost of a full-time employee.
- Our full-service agency saves you time, so you can focus on running your business. Leave the marketing to us!
- We are so confident in our services that we do not require a contract. There’s no risk!