Public Relations Strategy and Services
Your products are stellar; your service is top-notch, but your brand’s reputation needs some work. The right public relations strategy could change everything.
What to expect when working with VIB Marketing Agency:
- Brand Management – What does your overall marketing and public relations strategy say about you, and what can you do to shape the message they spread?
- Brand Development – If the buzz about your business is lacking, it’s time to rev the public relations engine. Increase awareness with customers and reach new markets by establishing and promoting your brand, business and story.
- Press Releases – You’re so close to the day-to-day operations of your business that it’s sometimes difficult to communicate what characteristics separate you from the competition. We identify newsworthy stories and craft the message to capture public interest.
- Media Outreach – A compelling press release is worth little if it never gets published. We’ll help you develop relationships with writers, bloggers and media outlets that will maximize the number of readers who see your story.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation
Connect with your customers through market strategy development, social media marketing, search engine advertising, marketing collateral, press releases, a highly searchable and professionally written website, and so much more. Let us secure your place in the 22nd century and modernize your business marketing.
We’ll treat your Very Important Business as if it’s our own. Our marketing plans, public relations campaigns and red carpet customer service will surpass your company’s goals and expectations.
Why Choose VIB?
- Working with us is like having a marketing team at a fraction of the cost of a full-time employee.
- We approach marketing like a science: continually gathering and analyzing data, targeting, tweaking, and monitoring your campaigns for the highest ROI with the lowest investment.
- We do in months what takes others years!
- We are so confident in our services that we do not require a contract. There’s no risk!